Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Drew Barrymore Makes A Little Effort to Return to Egotastic!


Drew Barrymore Almost Looking Hot

View 4 Photos in the Gallery »
I promised myself I wasn't going to cry, you know, that moment after years when I could find Drew Barrymore pictures worthy of posting. Drew Barrymore is a not unhot celebrity who does her best to look as dumpy as possible. Yeah, I know, it's Hollywood tres chic to spend a million dollars to look homeless, and Drew has been tipping the bottle since eight years old or so, still, the little hobo routine has grown tired. I'd like to see more of this. Drew Barrymore, a little make-up, showing a little figure, even some nipples almost poking through the top. It's not much, but in the universe of Drew Barrymore, it's a big step forward. Lighten up, Drew. It's okay to be rich and famous and look good. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment