Monday, August 8, 2011

Lindsay Lohan, Camilla Belle Lead List of Hotness for Coldplay

Lindsay Lohan at the Coldplay Concert in Westwood
View 11 Photos in the Gallery »
Just one guitar, slung way down low
Was a one way ticket, only one way to go

Remember when you were a kid and you thought that if you were in a band you'd get all the hot girls and everybody kind of laughed at you but then it turned out to be totally true? Yeah, well I remember trying to play guitar, bass, drums, sax, harmonica, and even down to tambourine and finally just me and the triangle with which I could almost count a beat. Nada. Nobody would let me in their stupid band.
Had I been successful, perhaps I could have had sexy celebrities lining up by the line-ful to come see me perform, like Coldplay did last night in L.A. that brought out a bevy of babes, including Lindsay Lohan, Camilla Belle, Amber Lancaster, Kate Bosworth and a bunch of other sexy-butted Hollywood girls I'm just too jealous too mention. Enjoy.
Lead photo credit: 
Lindsay Lohan at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodAmber Lancaster at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodCamilla Belle at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodKate Bosworth at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodLindsay Lohan at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodLindsay Lohan at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodLindsay Lohan at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodAmber Lancaster at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodCamilla Belle at the Coldplay Concert in WestwoodKate Bosworth at the Coldplay Concert in Westwood

No comments:

Post a Comment